When it comes to lifting any heavyweight, big or small, nothing can be more useful than using cranes. Thanks to the Industrial Revolution, we now have the easiest solution to meet all kinds of lifting requirement. Cranes are nothing but simple machines with complex smaller parts like chains, drums, wire ropes and a telescopic boom on the platform, without which a crane is of no use.
With the trend of modernization setting in, various crane types have also been invented so that the needs could be met with more efficiency. Hence now you can hire rough terrain cranes or all terrain cranes or even mobile cranes in Perth, according to your requirement.
Crane types are also categorized according to the location they are used in. For example, a rough terrain crane is used where the land is uneven and rough. Similarly, when a site/location is not easily navigable, mobile cranes are operated.
So before you hire a mobile crane for your next project, it is useful to know the strengths of this crane type.
1. Strong and powerful- It is foolish to underestimate the power of a mobile crane. This is said by most of the crane hiring agencies in Perth and there is a reason for it. Mobile cranes can lift more than one heavyweights in spite of being small in size. Its strength comes from improved hydraulic power and multiple axles that aid in raising heavy objects to great heights.
2. Doesn’t take up space- Mobile cranes are mainly used in areas that are narrow and doesn’t have sufficient space. Hence these cranes are easily movable in such areas which makes them mobile. Operating large cranes in a small space is not only difficult but also challenging; it can lead to damages as well. But with a mobile crane, you can use it without worrying about damaging the surrounding. You can easily operate a mobile crane between two buildings with a narrow passageway and finish off the job conveniently. Moreover, this quality makes mobile cranes a favourite among many crane users.
3. Takes less time to set up- A crane that takes less space to operate will obviously take less time to set up and that is exactly what a mobile crane does! Compared to other crane types, mobile cranes do not take much time to set up on site and also takes less space to stabilize. The most important benefit that you derive as a result of this feature is that you can finish the job faster.
4. A safe option- Mobile cranes and safety go hand in hand. This is so because more than any other crane type, mobile cranes are more flexible and more mobile which makes it safer to use. This crane type can not only access congested sites easily but also carry heavy weights conveniently while ensuring the maximum safety of the workers.
5. Construction sites are benefitted- Mobile cranes are known not only for its power and strength but also for its flexible features. The characteristic that makes mobile cranes capable of lifting heavy weights with ease its sturdiness/ strength. Also, mobile cranes are radio controllable, produces less noise and controls pollution. So if you want a crane that is highly mobile, hiring a mobile crane would be a wise decision.
Conclusion- From the above discussion, it is clear that a mobile crane is the best crane type to use in a small and congested space. In fact, you can even convert the impossible into possible on a construction site that is completely crammed up. So should you want a crane with the maximum mobile features, just remember ‘East or West, a mobile crane is the best!’